Event Administrator Apprentice (Business Administration) – based in Stoke-on-Trent
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on the government website at https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-91610
We are looking for a fun and lively individual to join our team. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is interested in working for an event organising business with future potential.
- Answer customer queries via email and the telephone.
- Book events to meet customer needs. This will range from a package event to creating tailor made events matching customer requirements.
- Update customers regarding planned events and collect feedback after the event.
- Monitor systems to make sure bookings are correct and payments made.
- General office support
09:00-17:30 Mon – Fri Possibility of Saturday work and you will then receive a day back in the week.
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
17 Apr 2017
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good IT skills especially using Microsoft Office software and email
- Attention to detail
- Sense of humour
- Confident individual who can deal with a wide range of customers
- Ability to work closely with the team, keeping others fully updated
- Minimum of four GCSEs at grade C or above to include Maths and English (or equivalent)
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Maths and English
- Award in Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Technical Certificate in Business and Administration
Business and Administration
NEWCASTLE-UNDER-LYME COLLEGE (NULC)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle under Lyme College