The Dreamboys Show in is the UK’s most famous and favourite Girls Night Out which has been perfectly created for Hen Nights, Birthday Parties or just a fantastic girls night out! The Dreamboys are famous for their breath taking performances, these boys are super hot and a must see for any Girls Night Out!!!
Start the night off with more fun and frolics then you can shake a stick at as The Dreamboys hilarious Drag Queen Comedian takes to the stage who will have you rolling about the isles with your friends in hysterics. It’s then time to take your seats as the sexiest boys on the Planet “The Dreamboys” take to the stage in this one non-stop, action packed, heart pounding, pulse racing, sensational Male Strip Show full of Music, Muscle, Magic and Mayhem which you simply cannot afford to miss!!!
If it’s a great Hen Party you’re looking for then The Dreamboys Show is perfect for you as your ticket includes dinner, cocktails, prizes and surprises, the show, photos with the boys, night club entry for the after show party, plus much much more. This really is the ultimate Girls Night Out with your whole night sorted. The only thing you’ll wish for at the end of the night is that the show never ended!!! Shows available in Bristol, Bournemouth, Brighton, Birmingham, Blackpool, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle and Nottingham
The UK’s Most Famous Male Strip Show The Dreamboys
One Of The UK’s Top Hilarious Drag Queens Performing Live
The Most Televised Male Strippers In The UK Performing Live
Hunky Male Topless Hosts
Complimentary Glass Of Bubbly Upon Arrival
Complimentary Buffet Food at participating venues*
Seating For You And All Your Friends
Free Photo Session With The Dreamboys
Meet & Greet With The Dreamboys
On Site Professional Photographer
Nightclub Entry 11pm Till 3am
The Very Best Prime Locations
* The Dreamboys Buffet is complimentary and they do not cater for any dietary requirements or allergies
Usual show times – these can change at times and at different venues.
Doors Open 7:00pm
Buffet Dinner 7pm Till 8pm
Show Starts 8:00pm
Show Finishes 10:00pm
Nightclub Entry 10pm Till 3am
Event Administrator Apprentice (Business Administration) – based in Stoke-on-Trent
For more information, email email@example.com or apply directly on the government website at https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-91610
We are looking for a fun and lively individual to join our team. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is interested in working for an event organising business with future potential.
- Answer customer queries via email and the telephone.
- Book events to meet customer needs. This will range from a package event to creating tailor made events matching customer requirements.
- Update customers regarding planned events and collect feedback after the event.
- Monitor systems to make sure bookings are correct and payments made.
- General office support
09:00-17:30 Mon – Fri Possibility of Saturday work and you will then receive a day back in the week.
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
17 Apr 2017
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good IT skills especially using Microsoft Office software and email
- Attention to detail
- Sense of humour
- Confident individual who can deal with a wide range of customers
- Ability to work closely with the team, keeping others fully updated
- Minimum of four GCSEs at grade C or above to include Maths and English (or equivalent)
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Maths and English
- Award in Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Technical Certificate in Business and Administration
Business and Administration
NEWCASTLE-UNDER-LYME COLLEGE (NULC)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle under Lyme College